We produce a full range of print and digital publications, as well as hosting events that bring together the key players of this exciting section of the retail industry.
DFNIonline.com and DFNI e-newsletters. The DFNIonline.com website, along with DFNI eXTRA and DFNI Asia e-newsletters, are our main publication for news and instant analysis. DFNIonline.com provides up-to-the-minute news; the latest from DFNI: every issue of DFNI and TRI, and every news story back to 2001.
DFNI. While the web and digital services break news every day, the magazine concentrates on providing analysis of the most important news stories and issues affecting our industry. Duty-Free News International magazine is delivered to subscribers once a month, in addition to an extra issue each year in October to celebrate the biggest gathering in the duty-free calendar, the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes. DFNI provides news analysis, perceptive commentary from our journalists and other industry experts, unique coverage of all product categories, insightful articles and special reports, interviews with key industry figures and all the latest people news.
DFNI Digital. DFNI is available in print and digital formats. You can choose to take one or both. DFNI Digital allows you to build your own archive of every issue of DFNI (and TRI) on your desktop. It has fantastic new functionality compared to the older PDF products and is available to subscribers anywhere in the world on the day of publication.
TRI. Travel Retailer International is also available as TRI Digital. Each issue includes travel-retail research reports from DFNI Research, the team that produce the ever-popular Duty-Free & Travel-Retail Database & Directory. This means you will get an in-depth look at different aspects of the industry throughout the year—offering real value to your business. Plus, unique among industry trade magazines, you receive features on downtown shopping, the food and beverage business and airport design. In addition, you can read features from DFNI journalists, always backed by statistical data from DFNI Research and commissioned articles from industry experts.
The Duty-Free & Travel-Retail Database & Directory. This annual publication is the most comprehensive source of contacts in the travel-retail industry, providing up-to-date contact names and details for key airports, retailers, brand owners and distributors worldwide. The Database offers an insight into the performance of the industry over the past year, with sales breakdowns of many of the biggest retailers as well as analysis of emerging markets and the latest infrastructure development projects. You get:
- Over 3,000 senior industry contacts. All listings verified annually. Operators, agents and distributors, suppliers and trade associations, consultants all in one convenient directory
- Top 50 travel-retail outlets: with data on sales and passenger trends, concessionaire names and recent developments at each location
- Leading operators: (airports, airlines, ferries and cruiselines, downtown and border shops) with sales and traffic data plus an overview of trends for each channel
- Exclusive research data on travelling consumers’ behaviour and motivations
- Brands to watch: operators pick the brands that they expect to be successful over the coming year
- Forthcoming tenders
- Category statistics: sales trends for the key categories including liquor and beauty and the best-selling brands by operator.
DFNI runs a number of successful events throughout the travel-retail calendar including conferences, global and regional awards and an annual charity ball.
Read more >>>
*Metropolis International Group Ltd, 140 Wales Farm Road, London, W3 6UG. Registered in England no. 2916515