Rolex opens new store with Gassan at Amsterdam
Rolex has opened a new outlet with Gassan Schiphol at Amsterdam Schiphol airport
Rolex has opened a new boutique at Amsterdam Schiphol airport in conjunction with Gassan Schiphol, the travel-retail subsidiary of Gassan Diamonds. The 40sq m (430sq ft) outlet, which is located in lounge two behind Customs, is the first Rolex boutique to open outside Switzerland.
The store, which opened earlier this month, features the latest Rolex lines shipped from Switzerland including the Gold and Steel GMT, the Yellow Gold Day Date and the White Gold Daytona with diamond face from its men's collection. Gassan Schiphol also opened a Swatch boutique and a Montblanc outlet in lounge 3 earlier this year.
Bookmark This Article
Your Comments On This Article
Articles bearing the symbol require subscription.
- Netherlands retailer Gassan Schiphol has opened a Rolex boutique at Amsterdam Schiphol airport, the luxury watch brand's first travel-retail outlet outside Switzerland. The 40sq m (430sq ft) store in Lounge 2, behind the Customs area, opened on September 16
- Gassan Diamonds has produced two diamond rings to be sold at Amsterdam Schiphol airport with L’Essence de Courvoisier cognac
- The Dalmore Brilliance Vintage 1926 comes with a 1.83ct diamond from Gassan Diamonds
- The new store at Amsterdam Schiphol airport pier D offers treatments and home and body care products
- In almost 40 years at Amsterdam Schiphol airport, Gassan has grown beyond its diamonds heritage to offer a broader product portfolio. Lorna Strickland talks to managing director Benno Leeser about the Dutch company's diversification