Patrón breaks into Eastern Europe
The company’s products are now available at Kiev Boryspil International airport through ARI subsidiary Kyiv Duty Free
Liquor supplier The Patrón Spirits Co has revealed that its products have recently been listed at Kiev Boryspil International airport through Aer Rianta International (ARI) subsidiary Kyiv Duty Free. It is the first time the brand has been available in Eastern Europe.
The company has also finalised new partnerships in Spain and Russia to distribute Patrón’s ultra-premium tequila and Pyrat rum in the domestic market. According to Patrón, its products are now available in more than 75 countries and already in 2008 the company has registered “record sales” with several partners, increasing its presence in duty-free and domestic markets.
Patrón COO John McDonnell said: “Interest in Patrón and other ultra-premium tequilas and high-end spirits continues to grow tremendously around the world, and we are very pleased to now offer our spirits in Spain, Russia and in duty-free at Kiev. Our expansion into these new European markets is just the start of what we predict will be another banner year for Patrón’s worldwide expansion.”
Bookmark This Article
Your Comments On This Article
Articles bearing the symbol require subscription.
- The Aer Rianta International subsidiary reports strong growth in its main departures outlet at Kiev Boryspil airport following last year's renovation
- Duty-free stores and food and beverage outlets at Kyiv Boryspil airport in Ukraine were closed down by the authorities
- Aer Rianta International will welcome delegates to Kiev with a lunch at this year’s Baltic and Eastern European Travel-Retail Conference
- Kyiv Duty Free is to expand its skincare range after the beauty sector recorded strong growth in 2006
- Aer Rianta International subsidiary Kyiv Duty Free has enjoyed a sharp rise in cigar sales in the first eight months of the year after renovating its tobacco department in Kiev Boryspil airport's departures outlet.