Braun expands duty-free team
German electronics supplier Braun has expanded its duty-free team with the appointment of Wolf Ayen
Braun Duty Free has appointed Wolf Ayen as sales manager duty-free and special markets.
The appointment is effective from August 1. Ayen
was previously account manager at Procter & Gamble Germany from 2002-2005.
Braun Duty Free agent Klaus Mellin said: "Ayen will initially concentrate on growing Braun's Latin American business and he is looking forward to meeting several of our business partners at the forthcoming ASUTIL conference in Santiago, Chile and later at TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes."
Bookmark This Article
Your Comments On This Article
Articles bearing the symbol require subscription.
- Changes to the company\'s travel-retail team will be effective January 2010
- German electronics supplier Braun has outlined further details of its plans to introduce new sales concepts and display solutions to the travel-retail and duty-free market
- The company’s products will be handled outside the Americas travel-retail by AM International, run by Klaus Mellin and Wolf Ayen
- Heidi Hoffmann has been appointed as sales manager and will concentrate on European travel-retail and new Asian markets
- Braun marked its 22nd appearance at this year’s Tax Free World Association exhibition in Cannes